- An introduction to the theory of Growth (and fixed) Mindsets and how this affects people and outcomes.
- Basic neuroscience behind the theory.
- Practical ways to evaluate student (and staff mindsets), and use this to support planning.
- Practical strategies for introducing Growth Mindsets to students and developing growth mindsets.
- The importance of language in developing a Growth Mindset Culture
This course is suitable for those who wish to investigate and develop Growth Mindsets within their nurture groups and/or classrooms, and will provide a good spring board for thinking about how to launch Growth Mindset across the school community. It is open and applicable to both primary and secondary settings.
The trainer will be Sarah Nugent, NGN Consultant
This session is offered as a staff meeting.
Contact Sarah to book – firstname.lastname@example.org