- Language as a vital means of communication
- Learning is understood developmentally
- Maths subject leaders
- Class teachers, from all key stages including NQT
- Nurture Group staff
- Speaking and listening
- On the importance of problem solving skills
- Use of concrete apparatus to support learning
- How AT1 can be firmly embedded to ensure gaps are addressed and attainment raised
- Exploring creative opportunities to meet maths objectives while meeting emotional, social, developmental and academic needs of their pupils
All training materials provided.
Buffet lunch (Full day only). Tea & coffee available throughout.
Further training opportunities?
Twilight sessions (4:30-6pm) are offered on the following topics:-
- Shape, Space and Measure
- Number & Place Value
Dates not suitable?
Not a problem! Both Nurturing Essential Maths Skills and the Twilight sessions can be booked at a time to suit you. We require a minimum of 6 people to run a session. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.