“Sleep ….. What’s that ?” – Sleep Well, Live Well Workshops for Professionals
- Tuesday 22 May 2018, 4-6pm
- Room 2, Turner Road Centre, Norwich, NR2 4HB
Many colleagues comment on the issues that arise when children and young people experience difficulties sleeping. Sleep East working with Nurture4All is pleased to offer a sleep workshop for professionals who work with and support families whose children have difficulties with sleep.
By attending the session participants will:
- Develop a greater understanding of the importance of sleep and of the potential problems when children and young people have disrupted/poor sleep patterns as well as the impact this can have on learning and behaviour.
- Understand practical strategies for enabling children to develop healthy sleep patterns
- Have an opportunity to ask questions and reflect on their experiences linked to children and sleep.
- Have an awareness of further support that can be accessed by parents/carers and professionals to address sleep issues.
To book your place for £40 contact email@example.com
Download the flyer here:- Sleep workshop 22 May 2018