- The practicalities of setting up and running a nurture group – early years, primary and secondary
- Up-to-date research in attachment theory and neuroscience
- Child development and learning
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the Boxall Profile and using it to refer children and young people, set targets and put in place practical strategies to support a smooth transition back into class
- Developing the curriculum
- Developing a whole-school nurturing approach
- Monitoring and evaluation through a structured, evidence-based, planned approach
Norwich – 10/11 May & 20 June 2018
The trainer will be Jeni Barnacle, Associate Trainer and Consultant for NGN.
This course is suitable for those who wish to set up and run a nurture group. It is also suitable for practitioners who want to adopt a more nurturing approach while working with children who have social, emotional and/or behavioural difficulties.
To book a place on this course please contact email@example.com or for more information please call 020 3475 8980.