Nurture4all are delighted to host a half-termly Nurturing Network for SENCOs and Inclusion Managers. We appreciate that this challenging role needs additional support and our sessions will have a focus at each meeting. At our Launch Event we will be asking ‘How Can we Help You?‘ so we can tailor future sessions to meet your needs.
- For all Sencos and Inclusion Managers
How will it benefit you?
- An opportunity to network with other developing nurturing schools and or nurture groups
- Nurture for wellbeing of staff
- A safe base to enable sharing of issues
- Collaboration to develop the future of NGN in the Eastern Region
- Time to listen time – informal supervision time
- Responsive to needs of the individual
- Maslow hierarchy of need meet for Senco’s
- Updates from the National NGN perspective
**Well-being Support Package – Coming Soon**
We are in the process of agreeing a Well-being support package for SENCO/Inclusion Managers – if you would like more information once it is available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No events currently scheduled.