- For staff who are running a nurture group or nurture provisions
- For staff who are planning to run a nurture group
- Heads, SLT, Sencos introducing nurture groups and wanting to gain a deeper understanding of the practicalities involved
A practical course which will focus the following aspects
- Experiencing (as an adult) the daily routines in a nurture group
- Resourcing a nurture group on a limited budget
- The rationale and logistics for snack time
- Timetable examples and an opportunity to plan the curriculum for a nurture group
- Reflecting on your current practice
- Developing and /or improving a nurture group environment
All training materials provided.
Buffet lunch. Tea & coffee available throughout.
Dates not suitable?
Not a problem! A Day in the Life of a Nurture Group can be booked at a time to suit you. We require a minimum of 6 people to run a session. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.